Cable Wine Systems
The horizontal clamps are a chromed finish and the upper and lower tension sets are offered in a choice of the chromed finish on the left or the Silver Pearl on the right.
The Silver Pearl is very similar to a brushed nickel look.
With the Cable Wine System, your wine bottles appear to be floating in midair! Each bottle is double cable cradled. Angled bottle displays, accent lighting, and floating shelves can also be included throughout the design.
There are many advantages of using The Cable Wine System in your wine cellar.
- The Cable Wine System allows for excellent visibility of your wine labels. You can position your bottles so that the lower bottles have their labels facing up and the upper bottle labels are facing down.
- Bottles can be easily located in any row or column without having to disturb or remove any bottles from the system.
- Cables and spacing of the bottles helps to make sure there is continuous air flow on all sides of the bottles for a consistent wine storage temperature.
- The system also allows for a wider variety of bottle shapes and sizes than traditional racks.
- The Cable Wine System helps to reduce minor vibrations to your wine which can affect the quality of aged wine.
Cable Wine Systems – Renderings
Proper installation of all aspects of the Cable Wine System is essential in order to ensure and maintain its structural integrity. Wine Cable Systems must be installed by Wine Cellar Specialists certified installers. Cable Wine Systems and Wine Cellar Specialists are not responsible for any loss or damages incurred as a result of improper installation.
Cable Wine Systems – Sketches
Cable Wine System estimates are available through Wine Cellar Specialists. With final dimensions, we can do a sketch of your room for $150 or a rendering for $250. Cost of sketches and renderings will be applied toward the purchase price of your Cable Wine System.